Not much to report for these three days, on day #200 I worked DL4FL, Henry on 40m followed by 9H4JX, Jason on 17m. On day #201 I spoke to DL9AKA on 40m and I had two QSOs on day #202, working S57S, Alex on 17m and then 9A3WL, Milan on 6m.
Things are starting to come back together now and it’s good job that my claim was as thorough as it was. I speculated to the insurance company that I didn’t know if certain items had been damaged or not because I wasn’t able to test them and in each case so far, the items have proven to be faulty. My network cable comes through the wall the house and into a gigabit switch. All the ports in that switch are dead and I had another switch linked to that switch and it’s faulty as well! I’ve replaced my ADSL modem and now although my Apple router shows a connection, the Internet link keeps dropping out so either the new replacement modem is faulty or my Apple router had been damaged as well. I know which is more likely but I need to do some more tests to prove it. I’m also going to replace every Ethernet cable that was connected to either switch.